New Post

Juliana, my girlfriend, asked me to write a post in English, to test my knowledge about it.
I don't know if all of this is right, but remember that I never did it before.
Well, I'm here to write about culture.
Recently, I saw a work, at school, about the case of Sakineh, an Iranian woman that was accused of adultery and sentenced to death penalty (just to "improve" this situation, what was called of adultery do not have evidences. Also, Sakineh was married and after her husband's death she had sexual relations with a man that still isn't her husband. So, the simple fact that she had a sexual relation before a new marriage is considered adultery, while the iranian men can marry with more than four women at the same time). Trying to help her, Lula, current Brazil's president, said that she could live in Brazil until the final decision of the judgment be disclosed. I think it is wrong, 'cause this is a question of culture, something no other country can interfere. An important question is: why other countries don't interfere in the American judgments when the murderers are sentenced to eletric chair? Are these countries afraid of the USA? The "higher" countries think that they're at the control of the world, and they aren't. All of the countries are equal at terms of justice, culture and religion. We need to think about it.
I can't believe that I'm really doing it. I'd never imagine me writing about serious questions in English. (omg :o)
It's all, folks! (haha') I'm trying to not spend much words here, principally 'cause I don't know how to write in English, rs.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário